with 10 % sulforaphane
- Equals to approx. 2.5kg Broccoli
- Rich in Vitamin B2, B6, E & C
( Unit price£43.32 per 100g )
Regulate Blood Sugar
- Supports Blood Sugar Levels with Chromium
- Contains Cinnamon, Jambul Tree & Bitter Melon Extract
( Unit price£62.97 per 100g )
Rich in polyphenols and ellagic acid
- Contains 40% Ellagic Acid & Punicalagin
- Rich in Antioxidants and Phytochemicals
( Unit price£41.74 per 100g )
Reduces signs of fatigue
- Used for Physical & Mental Stress
- Highly Dosed with 900mg per Daily Dose
( Unit price£33.33 per 100g )
from Bitterorange and Grapefruit
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Contains Naringin, Diosmin & Hesperidin
( Unit price£47.30 per 100g )
- Nootropic Brain Support
- Contains Green Tea, Guarana & Ginkgo Extract
( Unit price£99.38 per 100g )
Find Inner Peace
- For Well-being and Good Mood
- With Ashwaghanda and 5HTP
( Unit price£70.77 per 100g )
Rich in Antioxidant Flavonoids
- With Sylimarin & Cynarin
- Rich Secondary Plant Substances & Bitters
( Unit price£29.39 per 100g )
- With L-Carnitine and L-Tryptophan for the Night
- Ideal Combination for Body and Mind
( Unit price£75.68 per 100g )
Improve Oxygen Transport
- Iron Supplement with Iceland Moss & Copper
- Supports iron absorption & oxygen transport
( Unit price£105.76 per 100g )
- Energy Booster for more Power during the Day
- Fight Tiredness and Exhaustion
( Unit price£79.12 per 100g )
Fall asleep faster
- Contains 1mg Melatonin & L-Tryptophan
- Valerian, Passionflower & Hops
( Unit price£85.58 per 100g )
Hormone Balance for Women
- Covers the Daily Requirement of Iron, Folic Acid & B12
- With Siberian Rhubarb, Yams & Red Clover
( Unit price£33.71 per 100g )
Keto Diet Capsules
- Optimal Supplement to a Keto Diet
- Covers the Daily Requirement of Vit B12 & Niacin
( Unit price£78.55 per 100g )
For Women's wellbeing
- Highly dosed with 10mg 4:1 Extract
- Rich in Bitter Substances & Secondary Plant Substances
( Unit price£23.28 per 100g )
Fruit and vegetables are full of important nutrients. Many of them are essential for the survival of our human organism. To ensure that our life processes run smoothly, our skin, hair, eyes, organs, blood, nerves, muscles and everything else need sufficient vitamins and minerals.
WHY DO WE NEED VITAMINS?
Vitamins are involved in important metabolic processes and support our immune system, nervous system or our intestinal activities and much more. We distinguish between water-soluble (vit C, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid) and fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, K). They all have different functions and modes of action in our body. Especially the vitamins of the B group are essential for us and vital for survival. Vit B12 cannot be produced by our body itself and must therefore be supplied externally through food or dietary supplements.
Especially the water-soluble vitamins can only be stored in our body for a short time. Since we cannot produce them ourselves, intake through the diet is particularly important.
Although they do not provide energy, we cannot survive without them. They are involved in numerous processes in the body and build hormones, enzymes or blood cells, among other things. Thanks to them, we can better utilise food, protect our immune system and regulate our metabolism.
WHY ARE MINERALS SO IMPORTANT?
Minerals are just as important for our survival as vitamins. Here we distinguish between trace elements and bulk elements.
Trace elements have a lower concentration of 50 mg per body weight.
These include, for example:
Quantitative elements occur at a higher concentration of 50 mg per body weight and include potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, chloride and sulphur. Minerals help us build bones, blood cells, teeth or hormones and are responsible for the transmission of enzymes and stimuli (from nerves and skin cells).
The best way to get these nutrients is through a balanced diet. Because fruit, vegetables and wholemeal products contain plenty of them. However, if you don't have time for elaborate cooking in your hectic everyday life, you can also take vitamins and minerals in the form of food supplements in a very simple and tolerable way.
A BALANCED DIET MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
If you eat a healthy, colourful and balanced diet, you will usually have no problem getting all the vitamins and minerals you need this way. However, a one-sided diet with too much fast food, carbohydrates and sugar can quickly lead to a deficiency of certain nutrients. That is why it is important to eat a varied diet and not to overcook food. Vitamins are sensitive to heat and lose their effect when heated too high. Therefore, if you want to be on the safe side, you should only steam your vegetables and fruit is best eaten fresh.