Walk through life relaxed, enjoy it and have no more worries. What sounds like wishful thinking can become reality. How? With natural herbal relaxants from CLAV.
Relaxation from within
Relaxation starts in the mind. Yes! Stress, time pressure and noise are real and often cannot be influenced. But what is always in your control is how you deal with it. Instead of complaining about your endless to-do list or frantically rushing from one meeting to the next, try taking the pace out of your own thoughts. We have summarized how you can do this in 3 steps.
Relaxation means: Becoming mindful
Mindfulness is not an esoteric trend that has recently become cool. In psychology and also in numerous ancient meditation techniques, mindfulness is an important component of mental health.
Mindfulness means to be in the here and now. It means being aware of what you are doing, where you are, and how you feel at that moment. Especially the last aspect is often neglected. Thoughts are circling, we worry or think about the future. Often these thoughts are accompanied by hopes that at some point everything will improve or a state of contentment will arise. Relaxation is not possible with such a way of thinking.
A mindful person also thinks about the future - but without evaluating it. In mindfulness, it does not matter at first whether something is good or bad. It is necessary to create a distance to one's own thoughts. It is what it is.
Relaxation means: Knowing what is good for you
If you are unsure and do not know exactly what is good for you - then listen to your body. You won't get faster feedback from your own organism than from anyone else. When your body tells you: Stop! I don't like that! Then it won't help you to get over it. Be it with delicious food that your stomach doesn't tolerate or the too intensive training. Your body and you are a team - not competitors.
You never know what's good for you until you try it. It's a lifelong learning process that you can engage in and therefore gain new experiences. Again, that doesn't mean you should do everything. Saying no is also an important virtue that can provide relaxation and wants to be learned.
Stay mindful and feel what is good for you and what is not. This way you will find your own way to relaxation.
Relaxation means: Learning to let go
Yes, that's all well and good - but I still have to finish all my tasks by 6:00 p.m. and have no time in between to simply relax.
Is that really the case? Are you concerned with finishing your tasks or perfecting them? If the second is the case, then the 80/20 rule (or Pareto principle) can help you.
This rule is about achieving 80 % of the results with only 20 % of the total effort. The last 20 % of the results, on the other hand, take the most time and work at 80 %.
So if you are already doing a good job and the result satisfies everyone, then it is perfectly fine to stop and not try to do something even better every time. Perfection is rarely achievable - if ever. Instead, the eternal drive for it only leaves us stressed. We think of possible solutions instead of using our free time for something much more important: Our own well-being and relaxation.
Relaxation from the outside
The state of relaxation can be achieved through an inner attitude, but also through techniques and tools from the outside. Whether through sports, sleep, sex, friends, family or the warm rays of the sun on your skin, relaxation can be found everywhere.
The important thing here is: relaxation is not found - relaxation is allowed.
There is also nothing to stop you from accessing natural remedies that have a proven effect on a relaxed state of mind. We are not talking about narcotics here, but herbal substances, such as valerian, lemon balm or melatonin, which have a relaxing effect on your nervous system.
You can find such herbal remedies in our store. We have taken care that the effects are not overdosed, but help you to achieve a natural state of relaxation.
RECOVER contains, among other things, the active ingredient L-tryptophan, which is needed for the production of the sleep hormone melatonin. Relaxing extracts of valerian, passion flower and hops ensure that you will have a soothing night ahead.